Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Sprint Samsung Transform SPH-M920 Vouchers

 Sim:
In the 4 months i had this phone i had to get it reset 3 times. on top of that it decided it doesnt wanna charge any more. overall its a slow phone. ive had nokia brick phones last longer

 Zach Goldman:
This phone is absolutely the worst phone I've ever had. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON IT. If I could, I would rate this -529384134 stars. Let me explain: it freezes literally every second. It freezes so much that most of the time I can't answer calls. Apps don't run very well on it, they generally run very laggy and it's hard to play them. When I go into the subway, then come back out, it says I have no service when I clearly do, and the only way to fix it is to restart the phone. The phone also takes like 10 minutes to turn on/off, which is annoying. I could go on and on, but the point is don't buy it. Period.

Audriona :
it was honorable.it worked for a few then I had so many problems with this phone.I am really unhappy with this phone.it was a waste of my money.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét