Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung GT-S5360L Galaxy Y Unlocked Quad-Band 3G GSM Phone Vouchers

TH :
This phone turns itself on and off for no reason. Luckily it started doing it just a couple of days after i got it so I am sending it back. Also will not connect to the tmobile 3G network, I called Tmobile who told me to call Samsung who told me they could not help me because the phone is meant for the Philippine market and Samsung USA could not tell me anything about it. I called the Philippine Samsung people and they tried to take me through the process to set the phone up to connect to 3G but the menus are different on the phone than what the customer service agent was seeing so it appears impossible. Its a nice phone but just doesn't work properly...

J. Rushing:
I currently live in Europe and I was a little hesitant on purchasing this phone. I received my phone 7 Mar 2012 and so far everything works well. My SIM card fits in the phone and all the features of my cellphone plan work with no problems. So far so good....I'll re-post more later.

Keller377 :
Phone is slow, clumsy. Touchscreen is offset to the bottom and to the right. Internal memory is insufficent for the apps the come standard on the phone. The Seller (BlueTech) is terrible, liers, and rude. Phone is labeled as "international", but in reality it shoudl read "POS rejected by unknown foreign nation". Phone unable to save APN settings if you are interested in using multimedia or data.

Overall the phone is almost $150 for a 2MP camera. Deserves 0 stars.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét