Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S II SA-I9100 Vouchers

Umberto Di Berardino "Umberto D.":
I'm using it for Movistar Venezuela, it works perfectly as it should. It's a beautiful phone with Android OS which makes it an excelent device.
Everything you can see about this phone is perfectly great, the ONLY ONE thing nobody would like is the battery, it waste very fast but making some changes on the OS you can make it improve.

It uses the same bands as Movistar, so it works with 3G and HSPA.

PD: Differences between GT-I9100 and SA-I9100 are just the origin, it does not make any important changes.

I bought the ceramic white and black version to the FGS Trading seller.

 Jason :
I bought this thinking it was the I9100 GS2 but instead I received a I9100G, the "G" makes a huge difference.
Samsung quietly rolled out the I9100G with a TI OMAP 1GHz instead of the Exynos 4210 which is 1.2GHz and is also what makes the GS2, the GS2. The Exynos itself runs circles around the OMAP in performance so that's why you should be cautious if you're going to buy this from Amazon as they only sell the I9100G now.

Tracey Stroman (Fairfield,CA USA) :
This was not an official Samsung product. I verified with Samsung with the IMIE number off the phone. I was sold a fake. I'm still waiting for my refund!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét