Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Vouchers

Anthony S. Loc (Alhambra, CA USA) :
This phone is a replacement for the android phone that I bought few weeks ago that didn't allow me to surfe the web. Even thought this phone is a little more expensive, but it works right of the box. Unlike the other phone which took 3 weeks to delivered (it was shipped from Singapore), this phone was delivered in 2 days. The resolution could be a little better. But I'm really happy with it so far.

Annieja :
I am clearly seeing that a white phone was shipped to me however I received a black phone. Did not bother with the hassle of a return since by then I was desperate for a phone. It has served me well so far, I have to recharge every couple of hours really literally I am not yet sure why. So happy buying....

The memory storage on this phone is crappy I now wished I hadn't bought this phone such a nuisance everytime to see insufficient storage popping up all the time. Thing is it is only updates on things the phone came with that used up the storage and you cannot delete or send anything to SIM hard

 Jay :
I was not completely sure before buying this product, but after using it I recommend it to you all. It is very very good phone for the price range.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét