Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Focus I917 Vouchers

 Daniel :
This cellphone is incredible, is excellent, nice display, connection with exchange very simple, really is awesome.
I can see all about your social networks, link contacts, play xbox games, listen music, the camera 5mp is wonderful

 Chad (Virginia, USA) :
I purchased this phone hoping I could get a very nice smartphone at a good price. When I received the phone I was amazed at the quality of it. The picture looks amazing, the sound is great, and the touch screen seems better than an iPhone! I had an issue with the charging of the phone taking too long in the beginning, but am happy to say I no longer have an issue with that. This is a great phone that I would recommend to anyone!

Hunted :
Excellent experience all around. Delivery was quick, everything came as advertised, and the phone is terrific. If people would get over their Microsoft hangups they would see what a great platform Windows Phone 7 is.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét