Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung i897 Captivate Android smartphone Galaxy S Vouchers

The Black Knight (Miami) :
I bought this phone unlocked because i live in Costa Rica, so i needed a phone which works with the local carrier, and this phone turn to be the best purchase i could do, it works with the 850mhz 3G network of the ICE(Costa Rica s goverment carrier) and the android 2.2 Froyo installed works perfect, with a brilliant 4inch amoled and the fast 1ghz processor. I recomend to buy also an Otterbox Box Case for this device, which fits great. I bought it at $374.99 and is the best deal i could find for a phone with this technical details.

Paul B :
After shopping around, I decided to go with the Captivate. I'm very glad I did. This phone is intelligently designed, versatile, has a lot of memory, and very few cons. The display is big, bright and crystal clear. I have froyo (2.2) which seems to have resolved a number of problems earlier versions had.
One bit of advice: before you download any app or upgrade, read the customer comments. They will usually tell you better than anything else whether that particular app or upgrade is a good one. Some upgrades only install more advertising. It's also a good idea to read permissions.
A lot of people have battery drain issues with this phone. Disabling Background Data under Settings/Accounts and sync seems to help with this problem.

Gio (Tbilisi):
The phone is really the best mobile I've ever had.
It has all the modern functions and runs great, smooth, beautiful..
Though AT&T is really ruining it with all the bloatware and stuff..
Runs flawlessly on ECLAIR (Android 2.1). Has some minor bugs and lags after I flashed Froyo(android 2.2)..
Overall great mobile for normal price.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét