Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

New Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate SGH I577 4g Vouchers

Alice Carrol (Florida):
I was looking for an unlocked smart phone, because I was tired of always borrowing my husbands iphone 4. I wanted to stay with platinumtel (ptel), because I love their service, and save tons of cash using them, but I didn't like the selection of phones they had. After doing a lot of research I came across this gem. And gem it is. It blows away the iphone, both in speed, and screen size. The resolution may not be as high, but to my eye it seems very nice and crisp. I am not a gamer, I just want to surf the web, and get messages, and this really fits the bill for me. It accepted the ptel sim card with no problem, and in a few minutes it was up and cruising. Specs are ideal for ptel service, get all phone functions, and nice 4g speed. Both wifi and bluetooth connectivity is a snap, with no drop outs, or stuttering of signal. It definitely came with some crapware, so I may have to do my first root, but might not bother, since I am a noob, and might chicken out, plus it is running so beautifully, as is.

I don't know if my seller, MobileImage updated this to ice cream sandwich, but it was a nice surprise to receive it already updated. This phone is just fantastic, I cant believe more people aren't in on the joy. Thanks to those reviewers before me, you helped me make a great decision.

Rafid Ahmed:
I love almost every feature of this phone, especially at this bargain price. First, the order came with the whole box, instruction manuals, battery and cover, and a bonus set of earphones. Set up took no time at all - you can use any gsm SIM card you'd like, and it is currently used prepaid. The display is beautiful, the device feels nice in my hand, the camera is really nice, the front facing camera a bonus. The phone is said to come equipped with Android OS Gingerbread; however it came with the more advanced version of ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich). From this seller, the price was less than the $200 margin - unactivated elsewhere would run you upwards of $350.

Veliere :
I have to tell you this is by far the best phone I have had. I just upgraded it Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich). This phone is very powerful with the Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade.

The specs of this device is on par with some of the best(higher priced)smartphones. The only other Samsung smartphone I had was the Samsung Propel Pro (which by the way ran perfect for 2 years) and then I got a Blackberry 9810. The Blackberry was the worst decision ever. I know buying this budget phone (Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate) was going to be of quality but was pleased by how well it runs but absolutely stunned and surprised with the BIG BOYS upgrade (Ice cream sandwich).

What a great phone!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét