Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Infuse 4G Vouchers

 ITLITE :
The item received was a used, open box, old model{UCKE3}, AT&T cellphone that had been re-taped with clear tape to look new. When I turned the phone on it had been previously used by someone. The contents in the open box did not match the content package list on the open AT&T box. When I inserted my T-Mobile SIM in the supposedly unlocked phone, it did not work. I contacted WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTORS about not receiving a "BRAND NEW" "UNLOCKED" Samsung Infuse SGH-I997 in a brand new unopened Samsung box they replied that according to their policy cellphones cannot be returned. After trying three times to obtain a return code and a credit I have shipped the phone back to WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTORS and requested a full refund but most likely I will be forced to dispute it with Amazon and my Credit Card company. What a hassle and a waste of time all because they think they can only sell something on Amazon if they deceive the buyer.

I would not purchase anything from WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTORS even if you think you've read "ALL" of the fine print.

L. A. Bishop "WIDESCREEN" (East Coast USA):
If I had it to do over I would NEVER get this phone. It freezes on web pages, battery has to be removed to unfreeze. When I am on a phone call and I get a text, call is dropped. The phone will shut itself down on occasion, it can only be booted up by removing the battery. I had the phone replaced once, the problems got worse on the replacement. I am just living with having to remove the battery 3 or 4 times a week until the contact is up. 20 months to go. The big screen is great but not worth the aggrevating.

 André :
This smartphone delivers what it promises and still has an amazing performance when it comes to video displaying and internet connection. By this time I have seen no important difference to the new Galaxy S2. I'm glad with my choice, especially when I'm travelling and don't need a note or netbook anymore to keep update. As a bonus you can watch HD videos from the internet or stored in the phone in your big screen TV, via HDMI connection.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét