Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Fascinate No Contract Cell Phone 3G Android Vouchers

Ashley:
I bought this phone about 7 months ago and I absolutely love it.Before I had a Blackberry Storm, and this is a MILLION times better, and I chose this phone instead of the iPhone because I prefer Android. I really love everything about this phone, only reason I gave it 4 stars is because sometimes it freezes, but then again that has happened to every phone I've ever had. Sometimes it can get a little slow.

But overall this is a great phone, and I'm surprised that there are so many negative reviews.

3 moss :
well the packaging was great, the 1 day service was wonderful, and the samsung fascinate is just hum im out of words. my husband likes it more than i. i told him you better get your own. mine not for sale. 5 stars yall.

Edmund D'souza "IT Guy" (Davenport, FL):
I actually traded a droid 1 for this and was intending to use it as my backup device(Droid 3). I love this thing so much that the Droid 3 is on the dock on my nightstand and this one is with me. The OLED screen is a marvel in itself. Perfect blacks. It is very lightweight. I love the fact that you can change the fonts. The phone isn't very fast but as long as you keep the apps to a minimum and don't bog it down with junk, you should be fine. My complaints would be - needs a better resolution screen and the LED notifications would be nice.
Signal reception is amazing. I get reception in the weirdest of places. The battery life is also very good. Its a great all around phone!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét