Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G Android Vouchers

 D. Chieng (Austin, TX USA):
I have a Samsung Exhibit II 4G which is an awesome phone. I bought this one for myself and it really blows me away. 4" screen is still considered small enough to fit in your jean pocket, very nice design, feel, and look. The screen is really nice and super AMOLED is noticeably better than LCD. But comparing this screen to Exhibit II 4G's LCD screen, I find Exhibit's white is cool white (better), while Blaze's white is warmer white. BUT super AMOLED's color is very good - nice indeed. Also AMOLED seems to be less reflective than LCD. Dual core is fast! Internal (system+SD) memory is about the same as Exhibit II 4G, 1GB+1.6GB, though Blaze has 1GB RAM while Exhibit has 512MB. Blaze does come with a 4G microSD card which is quite useless for me as I bought and replaced it with a 32G. Blaze comes with gingerbread v2.3.6, and my Exhibit has v2.3.5. Overall, a VERY nice phone - another kudo to Samsung and T-Mobile.

 skye:
Absolutely love this phone. It runs on Android 4.0. If you read anywhere that it's on an older Android version, that information is outdated. This phone has now been upgraded to 4.0, and if you buy it, it'll come with 4.0 already installed. I bought this phone after having an Android 1.5 phone for too long.

The Galaxy S Blaze 4G came out about a year ago, but I don't think it'll become dated anytime too soon. It's basically the same as the Samsung Galaxy S2, with a few minor things missing (like HDMI port). So, if you want a phone from the Galaxy family, and don't want to pay too much, I strongly recommend this one. Plus, Tmobile is currently installing an LTE network, so I don't think it makes much sense to pay a lot of money for the Galaxy S3 which is on HSPA+. The Galaxy S Blaze 4G is on HSPA+, but it's cheaper, and a great phone to have until LTE is fully up and running, IMO. I don't do too many crazy things with this phone, but this phone has everything most people use smartphones for.

I love the size, it's about the size of an iPhone. It might be marginally smaller than the Galaxy S2. So, if you're looking for something about as big as the iPhone or S2 (as opposed to the giant S3 and S4), this is your phone

 Antonio :
Got this phone for my girlfriend as a Christmas present and she loves it. Tmobile network isn't the best but she's used them for years and has no complaints. Phone is sleek, fast, responsive screen and overall very easy to use. Not the best battery life but no android has a good battery. She likes it, so I'm happy... great product.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét