Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung S5830EUBLK Galaxy Vouchers

A. LaVita (Billerica, MA):
I purchased the ACE for myself 8 months ago and it is so easy to use. It does drink the battery if you are doing alot of internet and application access during the day. All in all this is a great phone with good features and able to run all the Android applications. I love the WiFi because it saves on my data plan. My wife like my phone so much, I purchased a second one this week.

 G. Mousinho :
I bought two of this product, one for me and one for my wife. The phone is great... when it works!

My phone turns off by itself a few times a day. Even when the battery is fully loaded. I have upgraded firmware and read every support forum out there. No luck.

The second phone is even worse. First of all, the touchscreen had serious trouble for a few days. The phone was not usable. This issue got solved, apparently by the firmware upgrade. Then, a couple of weeks later, the speaker went completely dead. This means the phone doesn't ring, alarm clock doesn't work, speaker phone gone, music, everything. I found out that a lot of people are facing this exact same phone with Samsung phones.

Trufinha :
I do not need to repeat everything of the previews reviews. It's a nice phone. Just as information, actually I received a phone with 850 / 1900 HSDPA bands. Anyway it is usefull to me in Brazil.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét