Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

GSM Unlocked Samsung i847 Rugby Smart 4G 5MP Android 2.3.5 Military Standard MIL-STD 81F Vouchers

 M. Felix (Caribbean):
i am pissed...got the phone and it did not work with my sim card.i want a refund...phone is cool but whats the purpose if i cant use my sim. the sim works well on other phones.

ilTony:
The glass broke from a slow motion fall in my office from a 2.5 feet drop. And I said drop. It didn't have any additional speed added on the fall. It didn't even bounce from the fall. When I picked it up, the glass was all cracked. I think it is fair to assume it is not dust and waterproof anymore either, as there are crack lines with space in between(yes, some fine glass pieces got loose).
For the price I paid for this phone I could have purchased a better one with a rugged case and would have been much better off.
The worst part is that when I went to Samsung's website to claim on the warranty, it says that warranty doesn't cover for physical damage (ie. a cracked screen).
Now why would they say that it stands 6.6 feet drops, when it doesn't and then just don't repair it under warranty.
Samsung is just lying to you, and they don't stand by their products or neither care for their customers.
Bad policy Samsung.

B-Rich :
This phone is great. It does everything it claims and is also very nice as far as smartphones go..if u need a smartphone that wont break easily this is it

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét