Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Focus Flash I677 8GB Vouchers

Fez :
I really do love this phone. I had a smart phone, but it was when the first kinds of touch screen smart phones were coming out and it was straight garbage. This phone is dynamite. You know, if you aren't looking to get all the bells and whistles then this is a great phone. The Windows Platform is not as bad as advertised. I really enjoy the platform actually. It is easy to use, and simple to learn. The phone is lightning quick. My biggest pet peeve though is there is no functional d-pad on the QWERTY touch screen pad. It does get annoying some, but overall, it really is a minor issue. I think the phone is great and I wouldn't trade it out. I enjoy the heck out of it. I'm a simple guy, and this all the fancy phone I need :-).

Ken :
Nice phone at a nice price. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star was the screen, not very good when outdoors. All in all, good phone , great os.

Hector Rios:
Estoy realmente maravillado con este telefono, es excelente. La verdad es que el telefono si me llego bloqueado pero al momento de realizar la apertura de bandas fue muy sencillo. Excelente telefono y funciona muy bien con todos los operadores en Colombia.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét