Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S IV/S4 GT-I9500 Vouchers

 Antonio :
after 2 months the screen doesnt works and nobody take cares of the warranty, samsung says they dont have warranty for amazon phones, and amazon only gives 30 days, thats incredible that 630 dollars of a phone do not have any warranty like samsung, go to somewhere else to buy the phone with warranty

Carlos Montejo :
The only problem is that I live in Venezuela and the phone does not have the option for the Laguages in spanish! But the phone is Awesome!

Brandon :
I want to start by saying I got this phone at my local AT&T store and unlocked from any seller. Coming from an iPhone user for years, this phone is amazing. As I type this on my mac ironically enough, I was tired of Apple. I picked this up on my upgrade, and my first impressions were that it was WAY too big (screen wise) after about 2 weeks of using it, I look at iPhone screens and seriously question why I ever liked the screen on them. I can easily touch all corners of this screen without stretching too much and I have very average sized hands for a guy. Coming from a gamer, the S4 is a totally different breed from iPhone at least in the emulation area. It can run almost any N64/PSX game at 40-60fps constantly. The only thing I could complain about this phone is heating. Now it's a very powerful phone and it will run warm when gaming. I had a defect my first time around with this phone at was running at 120F. I replaced it and have had no problems since. I can't rave anymore about how everyone should at least give the S4 a chance. I used to make fun of their giant appearance, but now I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm hooked.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét