Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung i9100 Galaxy S II Vouchers

john william thrupp:
Was worried it was too big, so i made a cardboard cut out for width, thickness, and height of course and because its so thin it's fine it means you can even get a nice leather case and it still comfortably fit in your pocket. Was going to get a samsung 10.1v, but this is better. i can't believe how easy and good the sgs2 is to browse on the web and watch videos with and is awesome for emails. i won't be using my laptop much anymore at all

Wookie:
This is my first Android device (I had 3 iPhones before it), and I don't think I'm ever going back to Apple. This phone is so much more responsive and capable. The camera is second only to some Nokias, and the video camera is phenomenal. I have the German version (rooted), but have access to the US app store with Market Enabler. The home screen button makes coming from iOS even easier than you'd think. The only problem I have is the battery life, but that's to be expected with a current generation smart phone (dual core especially). This is easily ameliorated with the inclusion of a both a dedicated wall charger AND USB charger included (make sure you pick up a USB car charger.. I have [...] and it works great). If you're in the market for a new phone, this is it. I purchased mine at T-Mobile.de for 500 euro, which is why I'm not a verified owner.

Francisco Camacho :
Like in my invoice said:

1 of: Samsung i9100 Galaxy S II Unlocked GSM Smartphone with 8 MP Camera, Android OS, 16 GB Internal Memory, Touchscreen, Wi-Fi, and GPS--No Warranty (Noble
Condition: New
Sold by: TheArunKhurana

I was expecting to received this product, but when it arrived I found out that the phone was the Samsung i727 and not the i9100. It came without a box, just in plastic bag and the phone had been used before. The phone have many scratches in the battery door. I am very dissapointed with this seller, because I thought that everybody who sells in Amazon are honest and truthful.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét