Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

i-UniK Samsung FROST Galaxy S4 Soft-Flexi TPU Vouchers

Chelsea :
I like the phone case since it fits perfectly and no matter how many times I drop it, it still stays on. It protected my phone with no problems whatsoever. The only thing bad about it is that it gets dirty real quick. Finger print stains and case looks grayish brown now. And I only have it for only 2 weeks! I have to clean it every single day so it will look new again. But it came to the point where I have to bleach it and it still the same! I regret buying this phone case.

Sterling Archer:
it fits well, protective, arrived right on time, matter fact sooner than i had expected, I had friends asking about it, and I told them where to get it if they were serious.

 Ambra:
The Frost case was great! It has grip and when you drop it, it protects the phone with no problems.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét