Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung I8190 Galaxy SIII Mini S3 Vouchers


JOSE NICOLACI :
100% recommended excellent article, a safe way to make purchases through the internet I recommend to my fellow Venezuelans yes

 Bright White Lover:
Bought it from Wireless Everything. They had good ratings overall which encouraged me. Very vast shipping. Phone came with a U.S. electricity power supply, no international sockets although it came with a separate international adapter outside the phone box. No seal on the box but the phone was brand new with all wrapping. When turned on, the language was defaulted to English U.S., you just click OK. Color looks fantastic, way better than white or blue. Phone made in China, not Korea, or at least this color. I hope it hold for a while. Not sure yet about the quality of the battery. I will update my review in few weeks.

 Lyanne F.:
the cellphone is fine and complete my requeriments!! i like it,i am from Venezuela and works perfectly corre thanks so much

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét