Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 Unlocked GSM Phone Vouchers

 Margot Salas :
Es un producto excelente, de muy buena calidad. Justo lo que esperaba. Lo recomiendo 100%. Excelente atención. Gracias por todo.

CNW :
Purchased this as a replacement phone on phone only network. I liked this option as it had wireless network built in that allows me to connect to my air card and access Android apps, updates etc. The add incorrectly labeled this as an Android OS version 2.3 but in reality is the updated version 4.0.4 which was a pleasant surprise. Phone has performed as well as prior phone signal wise and provides much more functionality than previous phone-only phone. I am pleased with the price to capability ratio of this phone. I also like the smaller size that is easy to carry in pocket. If carried loose in pocket recommend disabling single swipe unlock and changing to pattern lock as phone would unlock in my pocket otherwise. Good purchase.

Pavic :
It has an elegant design, it's easy to use, it's very feminine. One thing that I have a problem with is the sound gallery, in all honesty the ringtones are all a little weird. The other one is the charger - the charger in itself seems ok, but I've had problems with the travel adapter which looks very cheap. It simply refuses to make proper contact. Fortunately, my Kindle charger works with the phone, so I solved the problem. And at least I know that when I go to Europe, I will have a charger for my phone and my Kindle:)

Anyway, I recommend the phone. You won't get a better deal for this price.

Update: 4/28/2013
After using the phone for a week all I can say is that I love it. Besides the problem with the charger mentioned above, I love the apps and how they work on it, I love its flexibility, I love to take it everywhere with me, even when I don't take my purse. I like it so much more than my previous Iphone!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét