Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung i897 Captivate Android Vouchers

 Mathias Black :
I don't know what i'm gonna do with this phone. Seriously. I mean, It's a very good phone, User friendly, but crash every time. If you know how can I make it to stop crashing, I'd be very thankful.

Neice Campbell :
I purchased it on friday it arrived on tuesday, it was brand new still in the box. I love love this phone only thing I wish it had flash on the camera,it still takes great pics. but other than that I have no complaints.

 Junie:
I don't know what is up with this phone. It is sleek, it is beautiful, I can connect to and surf the web. One major problem is that no one hears me when I speak. I have to literally shout and still when I shout I am told that I sound really really far away. This is very frustrating as I hate hearing people talk on their cell phones so I most definitely do not intend to join that inconsiderate club.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét