Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G (T-Mobile), t679 Vouchers

SC (OH):
I was expecting this phone to be decent and usable. But I am blown away by it's hardware. The screen is amazing. Bright, sharp and crisp are words I would use to describe it. It is one of the nicer screens I have used on a phone or tablet.

The phone also performs well. I haven't had any troubles running programs yet and in the few videos I have pulled up on the internet played without any problems. There has been a couple hesitations when trying to switch between windows but it definitely is not the norm. I am impressed with the interface that Samsung has put on the phone. I was thinking I would need to tinker/root the phone to maximize it's abilities, but I might just leave it as is. However, the phone is loaded with bloatware. Rooting might be worthwhile to get rid of all the excess programs.

The phone comes with an activation kit...however, I popped in a post-paid SIM and it ran fine. 4G works as advertised.

Lysander Jim (Bronx, NY USA):
My previous phone was an iPhone 4 which I got for the ecosystem/iLife compatibility with my MacBook Pro. This phone looks and functions like a value version of the iPhone. Whereas the iPhone has a solidity and style that belongs in a design museum, the Exhibit II 4G feels more like a beautiful everyday object, one that, when dropped, inspires irritation rather than panic. The two phones are actually very close in terms of general hardware features, notably the mini-tablet shape, size of the screen, image quality, bi-directional camera, and other smaller details. (It is very easy to see why Apple had filed a lawsuit against Samsung for imitation.) The biggest adjustment personally has been switching from the buttery smooth responsiveness of the iPhone touchscreen to the entirely functional, but uninspiring, Exhibit screen. Otherwise, I am extremely pleased with the range of apps, built-in Swype and voice texting, crystal clear Wi-Fi calling (useful for an occasionally spotty T-Mobile network). Ultimately the decision is whether a great iPhone is worth $60 a month more in subscription fees than a (very) good Exhibit. AT&T and T-Mobile offering a comparable service, we past and present iPhone users are essentially paying an extra $720 a year to remain in the exclusive Apple ecosystem. What's an iLife worth to you?

MJ's Dad :
This phone had a 4 star rating at the time I purchased it and I relied heavily on that. I received this on a Friday and by Wednesday it was back in the box ready to be returned. First off, as soon as I held it in my hand I felt the lack of quality in the build. It feels very cheap and it weighs close to nothing. Immediately upon turning it on I noticed the lag on the screen. It was annoyingly slow to respond at times. I found myself having to tap the screen for any given command more than once very often. Texting was the most annoying issue on this phone. For whatever reason, the bottom most part of the screen was extremely unresponsive all the time and it just so happened to be where the window to add text was. Lastly, 4 days into owning this phone, the earpice stopped working completely. People could hear me speak but I couldn't hear anything when I held the phone to my ear. To be fair, there was one thing I liked about the phone. The screen is impressively crisp. Maybe I just got a bad unit but this phone was a complete disappointment.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét