Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Vouchers

lina A.:
I bought the phone because it said it was unlocked and it would work worldwide, turns out that the bandwidth that the phone can detect does not support the 3g network in europe, at least in Germany where i live. I bought it expecting it to work properly and here it can only detect gsm signal. So all of the features on the phone work slower and i can't really use it like i wanted. So if you want an international phone do not buy it, if it is for the states i guess it is ok!

Laser Guy :
The Samsung Galaxy Ace is a real pleasure to use. It is relatively small and light making it easy to carry. The display is very readable even outside in the sun. Call reception is very good and voice clarity at either end is very good as well. Auto rotation lags a bit and sometimes needs a little prodding. Battery life is great. The camera is good with resolution and clarity more than acceptable. Picture colors can be a little washed out as the auto white balance sometimes has trouble. I've taken to Ace to Germany and Austria and had not trouble connecting overseas cellular services. Very seamless. To date I have not been able to wirelessly connect to my home network and download/upload files. I must connect via USB and use the Kies software which is really clunky. But I'm still learning. Overall, I am very pleased with the Ace and would highly recommend it.

Mauricio Rodriguez (Merida, Venezuela):
I think it is a very good phone for the price. It has lot of utilities and apps. I use it in Venezuela and it works wonderful.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét