Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Solstice II A817 Vouchers

 Rob Illingworth (La Mirada, CA USA):
I'll presume Amazon was simply misinformed about this; the Solstice II is actually a "Quick-Messaging" Phone.
Soon after I got this phone from AT&T, I looked at their site & a customer review titled "PRETTY SMART FOR NOT BEING A 'SMARTPHONE'", and I'm fairly inclined to agree. This kind is not the most practical for using the web(even per AT&T reps), but more for texting.

I've got texting disabled for cost reasons, but even after nearly 2 years, the touchscreen QWERTY keyboard is fairly easy to use. Most functions on this phone soon become easy to understand, but several things I really appreciate are
(1)Good Reception(many of my other neighbors have to take their phones outside to get reception, but my calls are crystal-clear throughout the house); very few calls dropped.
(2)Great Battery Life--5 Hours for talking only (a blessing when my former phone battery, rated for 3 hours lasted only 1 1/2)
(3)Great Camera & photo-editing ability--I can actually aim the phone at my computer monitor & get a picture looking close to the original; photo editing sometimes makes it hard to think I didn't actually download from the web!

For those NOT really needing a Smartphone(& its costs), but good for texting & talking, THIS is the one for you.

Samuel Harper:
This Phone is a smart phone for those who can not afford the high priced smart phones. I would recommend this phone.

Kathaleena I Houghton:
The phone has less service signal than any other phone from ATT that I had bought in the past two years

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét