Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

CaroSamsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562 Vouchers

Ricardo :
I bought the phone as new but I sent it to Venezuela where it did not work because the phone was defective. As the phone does not have warranty bring it to a technician who informed me that the phone is remanufactured. I really feel cheated.

Vladimir :
Processor with slow performance
The phone hangs and hangs applications
The WIFI is slow with this phone
The phone does not work in HSDPA mode, only 2G (EDGE).

Leduin :
The Samsung GT-S7562L Galaxy S Duos-BK is very good, it has nothing to envy to any other Android Smartphone ... Serves completely for any operator, is unlocked, as stated in the description ... buy it for my father and conforms to the product ... thank you very much... sorry for my english

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét