Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Continuum Galaxy S SCH-i400 3G Vouchers

 Stacy:
I have had this phone for two years. Yes, sometimes it freezes and you have to take the battery out but its not that often. I found it very easy to use, battery life is good and I actually bought extra batteries because I use it while hunting and run the GPS feature in it. I have had so few problems with it, it really is a trooper. I just recently set this phone on its charger in a glass of water for 5 hours (used it as a flashlight late at night and in my half awake state didn't realize I had done that). Dried the little bugger out and don't you know it came back on. It works ok now, but the power button doesn't wake up the screen. I bypassed this with a shake to wake up app, but it still is stuttering a bit. I ordered a thunderbolt (w extended battery) to try in its stead, but if it doesn't measure up, then I am totally re-ordering the continuum since I am pretty sold on the Samsung quality and am waiting for my verizon upgrade to get a new one. Oh, and I live in the same house with an iphone. It crashed last week and the picks on it were unrecoverable (it wasn't backing up to the cloud). I pulled the chip on my little "cheap" continuum and thought how thankful I am as I went to CVS and shoved the chip in and made a cd and several prints without having to worry about accessing any cloud.

thatguy who derps :
I bought this for my sister, not only did it arrive quickly, but it came with extras that I wasn't aware of! She LOVES it!!!

joyce pickett:
well my boyfriend had one of these and I liked how his looked and worked as well as sounded so I decided I would by myself one now that I have it I am learning that it can be a little difficult at times but once I get the hang of it im sure it will be great.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét