Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Omnia II Sch-i920 Vouchers

Kathleen :
This is my first smart phone. At first I wasn't sure if I would get used to the fact that it has a touchscreen key board but it's not a problem at all. I love to use it. Its super sleek and very affordable. Its so fun to mess around with. The only problem would be that it doesn't have as much memory as I would like. But other than that, it is overall a great, stylish, and entertaining phone

Elisha :
This is a magnificent phone dispute all the bad reviews. It is my first smartphone and its really good. I added some themes and programs to make it look even better. Two thumbs up!

Star14 :
I got this phone in April, after breaking my other phone. The phone stopped working randomly after 4 months. It would drop my calls after a minute, would randomly text people who had previously called me, and every time I tried to text someone, it would request that I "shut down the device". Worst phone I have ever had.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét