Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

igadgitz Dual Tone Black Durable Crystal Gel Skin (TPU) Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 Vouchers

van:
This is the best $3 case that you will find for your Galaxy S3. I ordered this to protect my phone until the Otterbox Defender comes out for the S3 and to make sure I don't do any damage in the mean time. The screen protector is a perfect fit and the TPU case (its more of a firmer plastic than the flimsy silicone cases) fits perfectly as well. I feel bad for one of the other reviewers who said the holes did not match up because I checked all of the ports on mine and they fit. If you need something for your phone as a temp case you will not go wrong here. Amazon Prime shipping FTW.

Chris G.:
I really like this case, but you can't charge the phone with the case on. Also, if you remove the case more than once or twice you might find it to be a little stretched out. It's not a bad case for $3. But you get what you pay for.

Merziyah Poonawala :
The case was alright. I was excited that it was clear so it would showcase the phone, but instead it made the phone look like it was encased in some cheap plastic.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét