Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Nexus SGH-I515 4G LTE CDMA Vouchers

Melundie (Clarksburg, MD):
I love this phone. It runs Jellybean (4.2.2). I never used to be one of those people who was constantly checking their phone--until I got this one. It's quick, smooth and responsive. It never lags and it does everything I want it to do and then some. The camera is great, too.

 C. McCauley :
Item came in original packaging brand new and I had no issues whatsoever activating it w/ my Verizon Wireless service -- very satisfied.

Thomas H. :
Phone was MORE than what I was expecting. I've only had it less than a week, but brought to a friend of mine that we call "The Wizard" because he is a Cell Phone Expert who works at a Cell Phone Booth, and I told him how much I paid for it and he just couldn't believe it, Especially since it was the 32 GB Phone. I upgraded it to Jelly Bean 4.2 as soon as I took it out of the box and it absolutely flies. I highly recommend this phone to anyone who "Like Me" doesn't want to loose their "Unlimited Data" with Verizon, yet want's the latest OS, Awesome High Def Screen and Cool Apps. For the Price, you get MORE than you pay for. Just my 2 cents!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét