Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 4G LTE I717 16GB Vouchers

jrf :
thanks to amazon this is by far the best phone ive ever bought at such a low price
i am happy to say that the phone is working beyond my expectations considering it is a used phone thanks to the seller iam very happy with my purchase i will certainly keep buyng from amazon i tried another site that sells similar products but their products are not to my standards thank you again to the people at AMAZON *****

Jacob E. Sammer :
I bought it unlocked to use on T-Mobile for $30 a month. Can't beat it. The phone is plenty fast with the expandable memory and removable battery features. It came with gingerbread and shortly after I updated to ICS. Can't wait for Sammy to put Jelly bean on it.

Randy A. Feagans "Randy Feagans" (Sikeston, Mo):
It was supposed to be white. I already ordered the accessories for it. It was cobalt blue when it came in. Looks more like black. The s pen is missing and the hole where it goes is caked with dust. But on a good note, I fell in love with this phone the minute I powered it on. Best looking screen I ever saw on a phone. Lightning quick response, fast on the Internet, loud speakers, and for such a big phone, I can't even tell its in my pocket. I had to keep checking. The sound is great. I watched tv on Hulu with no lag. Totally worth the money. I just would suggest that you buy one somewhere besides this place.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét